Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Your MLM Story

Let me see if I can guess how your story goes. It started when you were introduced to network marketing. You said, "Hey now, I can do this!"

Am I right so far? That's just what I thought.

There it was, the perfect way to quit that "I hate my life" job and still sleep at night. Finally your family would see you as more than a room mate and joy and peace of mind would be yours.

Then Reality Set In

Next a "Heavy Hitter" wrapped his arm around you and said, "Trust me, I'll help you make tons of money!" You made the Cardinal Error. When he fed you that line, expecting you to put your faith in him, and trust him ... you did.

The Big Dream

Your greatest dream had come true. Your kids and wife would have all they ever needed, you would be a big hero, and suddenly you had this awesome expert guru leader as your best friend.

The Bigger Nightmare

Then the train wreck began … in slow motion. You saw it all happening, like a bad dream at first but then it gradually picked up momentum and there was no stopping it. Then all was lost.

Looking Back On It All

You just wanted freedom, not the money. Unfortunately, that guy who took you under his wing, who lead you on, he really wanted the money. He wanted your money. You trusted him because of his track record.

You thought he'd be your guide to financial freedom, because that would benefit him. The truth is guys like him get the good things in life by fleecing people like you. He doesn't build anyone.

Looking Forward

So, after a pretty rotten start, where do you go from here? How do you really achieve financial freedom? How do you really get rid of that job you hate? I have a plan. Come back soon. I'll tell you more.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats mighty nice of you Bill. Putting this kind of infomation out for innocent people to see.
Hopefully before they become a victim.

Keep beating that drum

Bill Tessore said...

Dear Gary,

Thanks so much for the kind words. A hold over from our childhood wheremost of us were cherished & appreciated is the hunger for more of the same. So, having said that, "Coo Coo". (Thanks for the words of appreciation).

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore
BillTessore.com

Anonymous said...

Bill- what a great blurb! Unfortunately I and many others have had this same experience. Until people realize that NM is a business and not a scheme to get rich they will continue to have the same problem. It is so refreshing to see blogs about reality in NM. It is an awesome business for the indviduals who treat it as a business and take action steps daily.

Keep the blogs coming! You are inspiring.

Blessings,

Julie Moon

Bill Tessore said...

Hi Julie,

Yes. You, me, & lots of others (about 95%) have been lied to & never given an even break ... until now. Now is the time to take this info & run with it.

"Yesterday is a canceled check, tomorrow is a promisory note, today is the only legal tender we have." So make the most of it.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore