Thursday, March 20, 2008

Your Best Might Surprise You

Do you know someone that may be quitting?

I want to help each and every person I meet reach their own personal "goal" in their life butI can not do it for you, I can help you every step of the way by beating the drum of success.

What you can do for yourself.

Watch this video when …

1. things seem bleak and nothing is going right.
2. the obstacles look too large to overcome.
3. the odds seem stacked against you.

Then you'll know what I mean. It'll change your outlook on any situation and give you that added drive you may have been missing.

Here's the link:

Facing The Giants

Book mark this link so you can come back to it when the Going gets Tough.

Something else you can do for yourself.

You can also buy the movie "Facing the Giants" on DVD to watch every week till you get it.

I know it's Spring, holiday time, you're so busy, too busy to reach for your "goals"?

Remember this, if you will run 65 miles per hour to reach your "goals" I will Run 70 miles per hour "with" you beating the drum of success.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore

No comments: