Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Psychology Of Trust Why Prospects Don't Trust You

There is a certain psychology of trust in network marketing you must understand if you want to build a MLM team & a walk-away income. Leaders in this industry know that this psychology has two sides, both of which hinge on their belief.

The two kinds of belief

1. Empowering Belief
2. Disempowering Belief

Examples of empowering belief statements are:

• “I try to ..."
• “I can’t …”
• "What is wrong with me?”

These disempowering words are screaming you doubt yourself.

When you chose to start your business did you say to yourself, "I want a sponsor that does not believe he can help me"?

No? Why not? Oh I see, because if he doesn't believe he can help you , then you believe he's probably right?

Hmmm. So why waste your time & that of your prospects putting that negative energy out there? After all, even though you're a nice person no one will trust you with their future unless they hear empowering belief in the things you say.

For the full impact of this message listen to the song “I Believe In You”>.

The psychology of trust dictates that belief in a product or opportunity is worthless along side self-doubt. Your prospects will view disempowerment as fear. They'll find someone else to lead them. You have a gift inside you, & that gift is your belief in yourself.

Bill Tessore

No comments: