Friday, December 5, 2008

Manifesting Success -Can You Do It?

Recently I was reading a blog post by my good friend Roxanne Green titled,"Manifesting Gloves?" What a simple example about the principal of manifesting success.

Many people pooh-pooh the very notion of manifestation, or "speaking/thinking things into existence" as mere coincidence. I was once one of them … until I thought my own future into existence.

I met my wife in 1983 & was instantly enamored with her. She did NOT reciprocate.
Nonetheless, I maintained my impassioned thoughts & prayerful belief that Charlotte would one day say, "Yes", until one day in 1998 we took our wedding vows.
My persistent, impassioned thoughts manifested our mutual love for one another. Sure, in my story it took much longer for me to get what I wanted than it did for Mr. Green to get what he wanted … but there is one thing both of us had in common. Both of us kept telling ourselves exactly what we wanted with great passion.

And it really IS that simple. A definite thought held in the mind, coupled with the passionate desire to bring that thought into existence is all there is to it. In Mr. Green's case it is obvious that believing gloves would come to him by following these steps is not necessary.
On the other hand, as in my story, coupling strong desire with passion & the belief that the object will come to you is proof that belief can manifest success … even "the impossible". Thanks Roxanne for reminding me of this awesome power we all possess inside.
I appreciate you,
Bill Tessore

No comments: