Monday, February 25, 2008

MLM Prospects Are All The Same ... Sort Of.

My name is Bill Tessore. I live in Squaw Valley, California with my wife Charlotte & our daughter Joni. I am a professional network marketer with over 20 years experience in the industry. I got into network marketing because I had a vision problem …

I couldn’t see my self spending anymore time building someone else’s dream.

Like most folks in MLM I spent years learning valuable lessons the hard way. Here are the three most valuable business building skills I have learned.

3 Keys To Success

1. You MUST brand yourself - Leaders are NOT anonymous.
2. You MUST have a simple duplication system anyone can use - Thousands give up on networking each month because they have no simple, duplicatable system.
3. To be a successful person you MUST think like a successful person - The world’s full of broke followers without a success mind set

All MLM Prospects Are Wondering is ...

1. “Can I do this?”
2. Can you help me

When you brand yourself with a 100% duplicatable system and you think like a successful person the answer to these two questions is “YES!” Suddenly you become the “go-to” person. Then a magical thing happens

You build a powerful, successful team and business.

If you want to build a lasting residual income, then you MUST learn to develop these 3 critical business building components: self-brand, use an easy-to-use duplication system, and develop a success mindset to become a successful person.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore

No comments: