Friday, July 11, 2008

Creating Wealth: What Is Your Phylosophy?

The whole world has one thing in common. Everyone has core values about acquiring money and wealth.

In this amazing video Robert Kiosaki, author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and “The Cash Flow Quadrant”, takes us step-by-step through an explanation of what these two core value sets are and how they really work for those who hold them.

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiosaki

I am not telling you your values are wrong, or you should think my way. Here's what I am saying:

If you are content with being on the left side of the cash flow quadrant and where that is taking you, then that is great ... many blessings to you.

On the other hand, if you want to be on the other side of the cash flow quadrant then we need to talk.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore

1 comment:

Debbie Hudson said...

Bill,
Robert Kiyosaki is a great teacher and any information he puts out there is absolutely worthwhile.I am on my way to being on the freedom side of the quadrant.

Thanks for sharing this info,
Debbie Hudson