Thursday, November 13, 2008

MLM Success Training - Freedom Tour '08/'09

When it comes to MLM success training Michael Dlouhy's MentoringForFree system can't be beat. That is why there is such a buzz going on about Michael's Freedom Tour '08/'09. After 5 years teaching these life-changing skills by conference call & internet Michael has now taken the show on the road.

Here's what my good friend Michael Dlouhy, main speaker, success coach, & mentor has to say about the Freedom Tour '08/'09:


Michael Dlouhy speaking before a riveted room of guests

"The 41 city Freedom Tour is impacting everyone that attends
the event because they find the "Truth" on Why their lack of
Success in this industry is NOT their fault."

"They are Perfect to do this business just the way they are."

"When the seminar ends, people don't want to leave the room."

"There is Magic in the room, an Energy of the Truth You can
feel like Starving people getting food for the First time
in a long, long, long time, they cannot get enough to eat." - Michael Dlouhy

Now take a look at what some of the attendees are saying:

---------------------------------------------------------------

"At the Freedom Tour in New Hampshire we had a 70% turn-out. ½ of the people were all distributors with one MLM company. Most guests stayed the whole time, while only two people left ½-way through."

"My time spent with Michael, David and Sarah are priceless. These three people are my heroes. There are NO WORDS to describe the energies that were floating around. It was like … PRICELESS!"

"Michael and David ... I'm speechless!"

"I'm truly blessed to have wonderful people in my life." - Jayne Cambra

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not a man of many words, but I
just had to write you and let you know that your presentation was awesome, You had everyone's attention. And also to say it was a great pleasure to see you and David again."

"Thanks for your commitment to me and my success."

"I am going through some personal struggles right now that are hindering my success in my business, but it won't always be this way. Thanks again Michael for all you do." - Joseph Hinkle

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Michael, I just wanted to personally let you know what an awesome thing you are doing with this freedom tour. I know what a big sacrifice it is to be away from your family for such an extended time."

"I had a wonderful time in Greenville, NC. I learned so much and have begun to put it in action. I have only been in with this group for such a short period of time, but I have already experienced so much love, compassion, and true mentoring it has really touched my heart."

"I wanted to come to the meeting to meet you and the others face to face to see if you were for real or if it was just another fake cover like I had experienced in the past. In my previous company they were real lovey-dovey as long as you were playing by their rules and bowing to them."

"But as soon as I saw the light and stood up to them and said 'No', it was all over for me. I was out of their circle and marked for life. How sad it was to see their true colors."

"But now I can honestly say I think you are for real and have our best interest at heart. Keep it up, you will be glad you did and so will many, many others."

"Once again thank you and Linda for your time, support and friendship and may God Bless you and your efforts." - Shelly Bishop

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you're looking for MLM success training that will actually answer your questions instead of leaving you more confused & frustrated than you started out with, then you really need to check out the Freedom Tour '08/'09 for a venue near you.

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore
You can OWN your life

No comments: