Monday, August 25, 2008

Self-Branding - Get Noticed With Squidoo

I know what you're thinking, "Who? What's that? It's one of the sites Google loves. This site is a page builder for folks that want to share their passions. Anything from self-branding to simply announcing upcoming events.

If you want to do it quickly & easily then this site is what you want. Best of all you can get it out there in less than 5 minutes for a grand total of $0.00. That's right, it's completely FREE to create as many pages as you like. With the exception of your time & imagination, there are no limitations.

Here's an example of what a Squidoo lens looks like.

With a little effort on a daily basis your lens could sky rocket in ranking in almost no time. Soon your lens could be on the op of the heap, & you don't have to be a techno-geek to do it. If building a stable long-term income is important to you, then self-branding is what you need to be doing. Setting-up a Squidoo lens will help you do that. Just go to My First Lens, then click the “Make Your Own Lens” link, then visit Bob The Teacher’s lens for the FREE 7-day mini-course with helpful tips to get your lens noticed fast.

I appreciate you,

BIll Tessore

2 comments:

Gary McElwain said...

Bill that's a pretty cool lens you have. I need to check out the recommended course and get busy building my own brand.

Thanks for the idea's

Gary McElwain

Bill Tessore said...

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, getting a lens going will do wonders for you. When I first started mine it shot up over 24,000 points in the first 2 months.

Don't make the same mistake I made though. I walked away from my lens for several months & now it's in the dungeon. On the up side, it's not so very tough to get back up to the penthouse. :-)

I appreciate you,

Bill Tessore