What's to love about a uni-level?
- Unlimited Width: The downline structure is set up so there is rarely more than 3 levels of depth.
- Simplicity: Commission qualifications are very easy to understand and predict.
- Residuals-Free: Basic uni-level comp plans only pay for one-time product sales.
- Ideal For Non-Renewables: The uni-level works best for products that are durable (books), intellectual (software), and other one-time order products.
- Affiliate Format Friendly: The low depth typically pays nothing beyond the 2nd or 3rd sponsorship level.
- Promotes Regular Sales: Affiliates must constantly find new customers to make money.
“Want more income? Recruit more prospects!”
Uni-level comp plans are great for those who are in love with the product and think others will love it as much as they do. They can't "sell", but they can refer what they like. Unfortunately, this type of comp plan does not offer residual income, so most people lose interest quickly.
Most networkers are in MLM to build a large, stable, & profitable income so they can retire. If you’re a super recruiter that’s less important to you, so, you’ll do well with a uni-level, because you’ll just go wide.
On the other hand, if communicating with your team, building deep and stable, and walk-away income are important to you, then a uni-level plan won’t suit your needs.
So, go find a company with a comp plan that will reward you for building manageable width and powerful depth.
Get the right skills … work hard and smart.